Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Once upon a time... that bitch loved my food

Well, let's get this started with.
The idea to write my own blog came to me thanks to my girlfriend. She's been writing her blog for now let's say more than a whole year or so and I actually liked the idea of writing just for the sake of getting things off of my head and live out my creative side for a bit.
That set me to the problem what to write about. Seriously who'd want to read a bunch of random posts about a guys life? Well at least not me.
So I'll write about one of my biggest and more lasting hobbies you hopefully can relate to what with cooking occupying a lot of time in my (and propably your) life.
Also that gives me the opportunity to sneak some random post about my daily life into this blog, mixing it up with the recipes and giving them a nice little story.
After all this is a blog about cooking, not a cookbook.
So I'll hope you'll all enjoy reading this if I'll get some readers eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment