Friday, 10 August 2012

Sometimes you just don't get the hang of it

It's nearly the mid of the month and there's nothing I can post about.
Nothing except a failed attempt at some linguine with oyster mushrooms.
I'll try it again but it can't say when I'll get the time to do so.
Actually I'm somewhat stressed right now.
I failed at getting a place at university but that's not that bad at all, for plan B kicking in.
And the glorious plan B reads as follows:
Moving together with my girlfriend.
For you folks who never moved on your own, it can be a real messy, stressful and nerve-wracking thing.
But first of all, we gotta find us a nice new home. And that one is much easier said than done.
So you'll have to forgive my insolence; I'm not going to post new stuff till that one is sewn up.

No comments:

Post a Comment