So on today's menu is a little something my girlfriend asked me to cook with her for some time.
Here we go, it's flaky pastry pizza! - and wow, it's got a nice catchy ring to it.
The faboost thing with pizza are the vast possibilities it offers. The endless variety of toppings or cheese turns every piece into a unique pizza slice snowflake kind of a thing?
Yeah I guess that sounds stupid enough.
For the one I made you'll need:
- flaky pastry dough
- brown champignon mushrooms
- feta cheese (I used feta made from sheep milk)
- a tomato or two
- canned black olives (I prefer the black ones, you're free to use whichever you prefer)
- canned artichoke hearts
- bacon bits (as always optional)
- and finally sieved tomatoes
You can also use crème fresh instead to give it that sexy tarte flambée touch.
When you use the tomatoes, season it with basil and marjoram and maybe some oregano and finally put the other ingredients on top of it.
Than put the pizza slices in the oven and bake them till they look like the one I made.
(For those of you who don't have much oven experience, I guess 20-25 minutes at 200 °C will do a fine work)
You can also offer your girlfriend to make the pizza together, half the work means double the fun.
Put the fresh pizza right on the table, open a bottle of wine and I think there's nothing more to add than bon appétit.
No comments:
Post a Comment